One of India’s oldest running karaoke clubs that showcases the talents of versatile singers, Snehaloka, is 10 years old. Started by the late matinee idol Vishnuvardhan along with Janak Madaan, its legacy is being carried forward by Janak and the late actor’s wife, Bharathi Vishnuvardhan. On the special occasion, the duo threw a party for the club’s members and well-wishers. As usual, music was the focus of the evening, which also included a dinner spread for the guests who wished the organisers on the successful completion of 10 years of celebrating music.
About The Author
- Bengaluru’s Nagawara residents want cops to tackle drug menace
- Pourakarmikas will be forced to eat where it stinks. So that they do a ‘better clean-up job’
- Rohit Sharma is the top ODI player in the world, says Virat Kohli
- Gold Trafford! Where it all began
- Virat Kohli and Kane Williamson to face each other again in the World Cup semi-finals after 11 years