In two separate incidents, three boys had drowned in a lake near Anekal on Saturday. They had gone to the lake for a swim.The deceased Shaik Khan and Zakir Khan, both aged 15, died in S Bingipura Lake near Beguru. The duo visited a dargah along with their grandfather and went to swim without his knowledge. Their bodies could not be pulled out from the water on Saturday. Fire and emergency service personnel retrieved them on Sunday morning. In another incident, a 12-year-old boy drowned in a lake near Marasuru in Anekal. Lochan went for a swim with his friends. Locals retrieved his body from the water. Surya City police have filed a case.
About The Author
June 24, 2019
- Bengaluru’s Nagawara residents want cops to tackle drug menace
- Pourakarmikas will be forced to eat where it stinks. So that they do a ‘better clean-up job’
- Rohit Sharma is the top ODI player in the world, says Virat Kohli
- Gold Trafford! Where it all began
- Virat Kohli and Kane Williamson to face each other again in the World Cup semi-finals after 11 years