Bengaluru: The high court on Tuesday granted two more weeks to the central government to fill the vacancies of judicial and administrative members in the Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT). This was after the government counsel submitted a confidential letter purportedly showing clearing of five names – three for judicial members and two for administrative members’ posts. He also sought two weeks to pass necessary orders.Considering the request, a division bench headed by Justice L Narayana Swamy adjourned the hearing on PIL filed by advocate K Sathish Bhat.
About The Author
- LCA Tejas won’t be part of Paris Air Show; here’s why
- Usha Uthup performs at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
- Rakesh Singh eased out as BDA commissioner
- On way to get their Aadhar cards corrected, four die after auto collides with bus in Bengaluru
- IMA Mohammed Mansoor Khan met me with Shivajinagar MLA Roshan Baig: Revenue minister R V Deshpande