Rama wasn’t Reddy for a commitment, woman goes to cops They swiped right, and a lot happened over coffee. But this tale of two techies who met on Tinder, the dating app, does not have a happy ending. He wanted to click Ctrl-Alt-Del while she wanted to click Start. Rama Reddy (29) an employee of a private tech firm started dating Meera (name changed), also an employee of a tech company, after meeting her on Tinder. They dated for a month and just 24 hours after consummating their relationship, Rama wanted to bolt. Meera, however, was looking to start a meaningful relationship. When Reddy said that he was not happy about taking it further, Meera, who felt she was forced into consummating their relationship, filed a complaint with the police.
About The Author
June 21, 2019
- Bengaluru’s Nagawara residents want cops to tackle drug menace
- Pourakarmikas will be forced to eat where it stinks. So that they do a ‘better clean-up job’
- Rohit Sharma is the top ODI player in the world, says Virat Kohli
- Gold Trafford! Where it all began
- Virat Kohli and Kane Williamson to face each other again in the World Cup semi-finals after 11 years