The special investigation team has requested the Ministry of Home and External Affairs to issue a red corner notice against Mohammed Mansoor Khan, the managing director of I Monetary Advisory (IMA), who is currently absconding. The alleged multi-crore scam is said to have cheated 40,000 investors of Rs. 2,000 crore in the city. The Central Government is likely to approach International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL) who will issue the red corner notice to all the countries to locate and arrest him. The SIT chief, BR Ravikanthe Gowda, who is probing the multi-crore scam told the media that the SIT team has approached the home and external affairs ministry to issue a notice against Mansoor. On Monday night, the SIT team raided IMA jewels showroom at Jayanagar from where the police have seized 5,864 carat of diamond worth Rs. 17.6 crore, 43 kg of gold worth Rs. 13 crore, 520 kg of silver worth Rs. 1.5 crore and precious gems worth Rs. 1.5 crore. The SIT team also found 1.5 kg of gold, 1.5 kg of silver and 2.69 lakh cash from his third wife, Tabassum’s house in Shivajinagar.
About The Author
June 12, 2019
- Bengaluru’s Nagawara residents want cops to tackle drug menace
- Pourakarmikas will be forced to eat where it stinks. So that they do a ‘better clean-up job’
- Rohit Sharma is the top ODI player in the world, says Virat Kohli
- Gold Trafford! Where it all began
- Virat Kohli and Kane Williamson to face each other again in the World Cup semi-finals after 11 years